Advanced Mechanical offers three modern, efficient heating solutions for your home or business: gas furnaces, radiant heat, and geothermal. Sleep comfortably knowing Advanced Mechanical’s knowledgeable and friendly staff can solve all of your heating problems. Advanced Mechanical is the Quad Cities’ heating specialists.
The most common forced air heating system in this region. This system ties in nicely with split air conditioning or geothermal. Available in many sizes, gas furnaces are suitable for most residential applications.
Daikin Gas Furnace
Premium Comfort Features of DAIKIN Gas Furnace Units
“Daikin brand furnaces are designed to maintain indoor comfort and energy – efficient operation.”
- Control board — Stores last diagnostic codes in memory and indicates condition through a flashing LED for quick troubleshooting.
- Durable heat exchanger — Unique tubular stainless – steel construction formed using wrinkle – blend technology results in an extremely durable heat exchanger. Paired with an stainless – steel secondary heat exchanger, this combination provides reliability, durability and efficiency.
- Multi – speed ECM motor — Automatically adjusts airflow to match comfort needs, reduces energy consumption and system noise as compared to single stage motors.
- Two – stage gas valve — Reduces energy needed during moderate demand to deliver outstanding comfort and efficiency as compared to single stage gas valves.
- Continuous air circulation — Provides added filtration and keeps air moving throughout your home to help maintain comfort.
- 12 Year or 6 Year Unit Replacement Limited Warranty
- 12 Year Parts & Labor Limited Warranty
- Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty (good for as long as you own your home)
Daikin offers a unique and dependable heat exchanger for your added comfort;
High quality staff who are knowledgeable, fast and efficient
We do more – our Extended Maintenance Plan gives you the peace of mind that you won’t be faced with unexpected repair or part replacement costs
Call us 24/7
If you are in emergency situation, please do not worry. We provide 24/7 service. Whenever you call, we service you.
Radiant Floor Heat
This system uses warm water pumped through pipes just below your floor to create an even temperature. Very popular in rooms with wood or tile floor, radiant floor heat surrounds you with warmth like the sun instead of just blowing hot air to preset locations across the house. Imagine, feeling comfortable walking barefoot through your kitchen in January.
Uses natural energy from the ground to heat and cool your home. Rising gas prices have made this a hot topic in many scientific and industrial journals. Advanced Mechanical has an entire section of this web site dedicated to this great technology.
Yearly Maintenance Program
Advanced Mechanical offers a Yearly Maintenance Program on all units. We will help you prolong the life of any furnace:
- Check it
- Filter Change
- Less Maintenance for the Owner
- Less Service needs for the Furnace
Call us today at (563) 324-9320 to learn more about Advanced Mechanical’s Quad Cities Heating and Furnace solutions and ask about our separate maintenance program available!